Web Designer (Remote)
Alliance Interactive is looking for a web designer to join our growing team. The right candidate may be remote or in Washington DC. We are seeking the right individual to create an inspiring visual brand, design an intuitive, easy-to-use online experiences for a variety of b2c, large nonprofit and b2b clients. Hands-on design skills, a thorough understanding of web and mobile applications, and excellent leadership skills are all essential for this role.
Key Responsibilities include:
- You have a strong design portfolio with responsive web design, and ideally mobile applications.
- You have a successful track record.
- You are eager to contribute to high-level strategic decisions and collaborating with the rest of the product team.
- 3+ years’ experience designing informational, e-commerce, and social networking sites
- Proficient in one or more Adobe CS product, used for all client projects
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Means to work remotely with our DC team and during DC hours (personal computer, stable internet connection)
Please include your hourly rate / salary requirements and two links to two projects you’ve completed.
We are hiring for 1 full-time and 1 part-time hourly position.
Thanks for reading, and we look forward to hearing from you!