Part-Time Marketing Project Manager
The Project Manager to join our marketing agency development team. The ideal candidate has a passion for helping customers and taking about creative projects. We’re looking for someone who can collaborate with members of our design, marketing and account management teams working on a variety of projects for well-known brands as well as working with our Sales team to provide estimates accordingly.
Your duties may include:
- Answering General Incoming Phone Calls
- Manage contractors, designers, and interns.
- Maintain relationships with clients.
- Manage marketing projects.
- Manage online project management software
- Experience with marketing and web design
- Ability to work with a remote team by phone, email, and IM.
- Enthusiasm about executing marketing plans.
- Some knowledge with Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Photoshop, WordPress, and other online marketing software.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects hands-on.
- Availability to work on-site at our office once per month in Washington DC
Position includes 20hrs of weekly work, with more hours depending on qualifications.
To apply, please send your resume, an example marketing experience (send a report of results, a case study, or a link to a website or banner ad) and your hourly rate.