Let’s say the media has taken notice of your products and services. Your business just wrapped up a new marketing campaign for a recent product launch and you were featured in a story by a well known news outlet.
While this brand recognition is great for your business, you want to make sure you capitalize on it with a great press page, or all your marketing efforts may go to waste. Without a press page, other media or PR personnel might not be able to easily get in touch with you for media coverage opportunities.
A press page is also a great way to showcase all the places where you have been featured both on and offline, which can build trust and credibility with your online audience. In this article, we will showcase some great examples of press pages we love to provide some inspiration for your next promotional effort.
What is a press page?
Before diving into some awesome examples of press releases, we first want to define what one is exactly. A press page is a specific page located on your website that showcases different instances where your business has been featured both on and offline. This could include any of the following instances:
- Articles where your business was mentioned
- Posts on other websites mentioning your business
- Promotion of your business on social media
- Publications featuring your products and services
- Awards your business has received
- Promotion of your business through local events or other media
Why include a press page on your website?
Creating a press page on your website can serve many functions such as:
- Improving your businesses search engine rankings through any external linking within the page
- Improving brand loyalty and trust by showcasing positive reviews of your business through third party sources
- Serving as an accurate reflection of your brands services and customer experience
- Improving chances of being featured in other promotional opportunities from journalists and PR experts
- Driving new business leads and introductions to your business for new clients
A few key features of a great press page include:
- Contact information for your media/marketing team
- A bit of background about your company, including your impact, vision, and values
- Highlights from well known media coverage
- Section to highlight any awards received
- Downloadable media kit if you have one