Running your business takes a good bit of time and effort. On top of all of the daily tasks required to keep your business up and running, you also need to stay on top of online customer acquisition, buying behavior, and digital marketing trends in your industry to keep driving business growth. If you find yourself lacking the necessary time and resources to put towards your business marketing, hiring a full service marketing agency might be a great option for you.
A full service marketing agency can help you stay on top of all of this by handling all the promotional aspects of your business- including social media, changes to website design and development, online advertising, graphic design, and creation of print marketing material. By choosing the right full service marketing agency for your business, you can spend less time and money researching marketing trends and making updates to your marketing campaigns. A full service marketing agency can also help strengthen your brand, and make better impressions online. In this article, we will discuss some of the benefits of hiring an outside full service marketing agency for your business.
What does a full service marketing agency do?
A full service marketing agency offers all of the necessary services to fully handle a marketing campaign for your business. They will offer everything needed to promote, advertise, and market your brand in a way that drives new sales leads and improves customer loyalty. These types of agencies usually have worked with a number of different industries and have the ability to research and understand what marketing components will be most effective for your business. With this knowledge, they can help create a customized multi- level marketing campaign that best fits your budget and will deliver measurable results for business growth.
The main goals behind hiring a full service marketing agency include:
- Improve customer loyalty
- Increase customer acquisition
- Improve online visitor engagement
- Improve search engine rankings
- Drive business growth and sales opportunity
Services usually offered by full service marketing agencies include:
- Website design
- Website development
- Website optimization
- Search engine optimization
- Marketing audit and analysis
- Email marketing
- Social media
- Online advertising
- Pay per click marketing
- Content creation
- Development of marketing material
- Graphic design
Below are some benefits of hiring a full service marketing agency:
- Can Save Money In the Long Run – Hiring someone in house to take on marketing full time for your business can be expensive. Training costs, and purchasing necessary marketing equipment all add up, which can make a full service agency a more cost effective route to go. While these agencies offer a number of different services that might seem expensive, remember that you don’t have to use them all. A full service agency will have the necessary expertise to determine which of these marketing services will best benefit your business; and help develop a custom campaign that fits within your determined budget.
- Can Lend a Higher Level of Expertise – A full service marketing agency likely will have a higher level of expertise when it comes to promotion, advertising, and marketing. Trying to take on all of the marketing efforts for your business by yourself might be more of a guessing game. You might end up wasting time and resources on marketing tactics that do not best serve your business. Full service marketing firms have likely worked with a number of different industries, and will understand how to best tailor your marketing approach to an integrated campaign consisting of different promotional strategies such as SEO, content creation, graphic design, email marketing and more.
- Up to Date Tools and Technology – A full service marketing agency will likely have the most up to date tools and technology for researching your industry and competitors to develop a campaign that is more likely to deliver better results for growth of your business. Trying to upfront these types of costs for the latest marketing tools can be expensive, and without the right type of training you might not make best use of them when planning your marketing approach. Marketing agencies will likely be able to assist with your marketing research and analysis to understand industry trends and current business data. This will help in better understanding what type of approach will be most effective for engaging your target audience with your brand.
- Can create a Streamlined and Cohesive Marketing Campaign – When developing your marketing plan, there needs to be a level of consistency to maintain a great brand image. If you are using different agencies for various marketing tasks, you might end up with a lack of consistency throughout your website design, marketing material, advertising, and promotional content. A full service agency will be able to provide you with a full campaign that will stay true to your company vision and values through clean and consistent messaging across all marketing channels.
- Ability to Scale for Long Term Business Growth – Working with a full service marketing agency will ensure that you have all the tools at your fingertips to continue to grow your business. As business needs change, you might need to add different elements to your marketing campaign, and a full service marketing agency will have all the tools and understanding of your business needs to be able to implement these changes as often as necessary. Trying to do all of this yourself can take up too much of your time, and a full service agency is just a quick email or phone call away from any new marketing updates your business might require.
- Can Bring New Ideas to the Table – Working with a third party full service marketing agency is a great way to bring some fresh perspective and new marketing ideas to the table that you might not have considered. Having an outside agency handle your marketing approach is a great way to get unbiased feedback regarding what might not be working well in your current marketing efforts, which might have gone unnoticed by your in-house team. A full service marketing agency also will have the expertise to integrate some new promotional efforts that you might not have a full understanding of.
- Ability to Deliver Measurable Results for Business Growth – A lack of understanding of online data might lead to wasted efforts and resources spent on marketing efforts. Instead, consider hiring a full service marketing agency, as they likely will have the right types of tools and training for analysis of your marketing campaigns to determine any new updates or changes that might be necessary to produce the best results for business growth. Having these types of tools will also help your business set quantifiable goals for customer acquisition, visitor engagement, and retention.
- A Larger Team – If you run a small business you understand that you will need to fill many different hats in order to be successful. But sometimes, keeping up with all of the latest marketing trends can become exhausting. A full service marketing agency will likely have a much larger staff, each with their own strengths when it comes to different types of digital marketing, giving your business the ability to scale your marketing efforts without taking away more of your own time. Having a larger team will also come in handy during business peaks when you might not have enough people or resources to stay on top of everything required to maintain a great brand image and drive new traffic to your website.
- Can complement existing marketing efforts – Maybe your business has already begun some successful digital marketing efforts on your own. But maybe you also lack an understanding of other areas that could be added to your marketing campaigns make your business grow even further. A full service marketing agency can help fill in any gaps when it comes to your marketing weaknesses. This will allow your business to dedicate your time to the areas you are really passionate about, and let someone else handle the areas you haven’t quite mastered.
Questions to Ask When Hiring a Full Service Marketing Agency:
Before signing a contract with a full service marketing agency, be sure to ask plenty of questions to determine if they are the right fit for your business. Some ideas for questions might include:
- What industries has your agency worked with in the past?
- Do you have any experience working with similar businesses as mine?
- Can you provide any examples of recent or relevant marketing material?
- What types of tools and technology do you use for evaluating your marketing campaigns?
- Do you provide marketing across multiple channels?
- Do you offer different marketing packages? What type of commitment do these packages require?
- Does your marketing services include a research and auditing phase?
- How large is your agency?
- What is the turnaround time for any marketing requests or changes to be made to my current campaign?
Need help with your a Full Service Marketing Agency? Alliance Interactive is an award-winning Washington, DC based marketing agency with over 17 years of experience creating integrated marketing for a number of different industries.