Your Expert will research your competitors, find out which keywords people are using in your niche, look into which audiences you should target, review your accounts to understand your marketing strategy so far, understand what the ideal messaging is to get people to click through to your site.
What does your PPC expert do?
Set up your campaigns
Your Expert will start with the campaign set up as defined in the marketing plan. Depending on the channel this will include, defining Adgroups, setting up your Keyword bids, defining your Geo-Targeting, setting up the ads/extensions, as well as helping you with your ad-copy.
Launch, manage, and optimise your campaigns
At this point your ads will go live and your marketer will focus on optimising them through running A/B tests, tracking your Pixel conversions, managing your keyword bids, refining your ad groups, account structure, geo-targeting, and ad copy. They will also offer recommendations on how to improve your landing page and creatives to optimise the full funnel. Campaign Management – The marketing expert will
- Define and create ad groups/adsets.
- Optimise the ad copy.
- Manage your keyword bids.
- Define your ideal target audience.
- Track your Pixel conversions.
- A/B test different ads.
- Account Structure/Restructure – Defining the campaigns/adgroups and their logic.
- Landing & Creatives Recommendation
Frequently Asked Questions
Our PPC management services include PPC campaign strategy, execution, and management of all PPC campaigns. Our contracts include no hidden fees and payment is not required until all PPC management plans are first approved by your business. Alliance Interactive PPC management experts will develop a PPC management strategy and manage all campaigns to ensure they properly align with your current marketing budget, but our plans do not include advertising media costs themselves.
Alliance Interactive PPC management company services do not require a minimum contract time. All of our PPC management company plans start at $1,800 for full PPC campaign strategy, setup, and management. Our services also do not include any hidden fees, and PPC campaigns will require payment until the plan is reviewed and approved by your business.
Alliance Interactive will ensure the best possible results for your PPC management campaigns. Our campaigns are adjusted as needed to ensure all business KPIs are met according to your business timeline and budget requirements. Our PPC experts can help your business achieve the following through our marketing services:
- Improved online visibility and brand recognition
- Higher overall website traffic
- Improved lead generation strategy
- Increased online conversions
- A high return on your marketing investment
- Increased business revenue
Alliance Interactive works with small, medium, and large sized businesses for PPC campaign management. The best package option for your business will depend on the following:
- Average monthly media spend
- Business goals and KPI requirements
- PPC campaign diversification across different platforms
- Current competitive landscape
- Desired outcomes for improved online lead generation
Our Happy Customers
TRUSTED BY GREAT COMPANIES TO DRIVE GROWTH AND REVENUE